Research + Development + innovation
Within the Ibim DNA it does exist constant research, development and innovation.
From processes analysis to improve efficiency and productivity, to a brand-new concept of accessing to data base information through BIM models.
1. Revit Applications development for the automation of repetitive tasks and automatic generation of views, plans, elements numbering, etc.
2. Digital “Libro del edificio” [Building Book] and access to the BIM model-related information, which is useful for:
- Link documentation to a BIM model
- Property management
- Spaces management
3. Programming environment evolution with MySQL data bases and Applications development through Revit API (Application Programming Interface). BIM models visualization in IFC formats, integrated in own developments for information management.
4. Bidirectional connection of BIM models with VR (Virtual Reality) environment